Monday, August 6, 2012

Changing Seasons


Greetings all!

Just wanted to let you all know some bittersweet news. My time with Mercy Ships has, for now, come to a close. I had anticipated returning to the ship to help my team begin a new outreach but they have released me to pursue further education. While it is difficult to be at the end this season of ministry, God is clearly directing me to pursue further studies so that I can serve more effectively in the future. I will be pursuing a degree in oral surgery and Lord willing return to the mission field.

I want to say a big THANK YOU! both for the financial and prayer support you all have given me over the past 2+ years. I could not have committed to serving the people of West Africa through Mercy Ships without that support! But for those of you who have been giving financially, as of September 1st, I will no longer be paying crew fees to the ship so will not require that financial support. I will be returning to 'normal' work force as soon as possible while tackling a full course load.
Also, I'd like to invite you to an evening at my parent's home to have dessert with us! I would love to have this opportunity to both thank you in person and share with you what God has accomplished through our sacrifice.
Please join us on August 16th
When: 7:00-8:30pm
At: The Ruebke's ~ message me if you need the address! 

1 comment: